The following is a list of plans in which we participate. If you do not see your insurance plan listed below, please contact our office.
- Century Now
- Providrs Care
- Cigna/Great West
- Aetna/Coventry/Preferred Health System
- Multi Plan/Private Health Care Systems
- Tricare (not Prime or Prime Remote)
- Preferred Health Professionals/Freedom Health Network
- Kancare/Sunflower State
- Kancare/Amerigroup -- out of network 6/2017
- United Healthcare -- out of network 1/1/2016
* We do not accept Kancare/United Health Care and will no longer accept private United HealthCare January 1,2016.
- All co-payments, coinsurance, or direct payments are due at the time of service.
- Appointments must be cancelled prior to 24 hours in advance to avoid a cancellation fee.
- If you do not have insurance, please come prepared to pay for your visit in full. We offer a 20% discount for all self-pay services paid in full on the day of the visit.
- The parent or legal guardian who brings the patient(s) to the appointment will be held responsible for the copay and balance on the account. Patients with an outstanding balance must make payment arrangements prior to scheduling future appointments.
If you have any billing/insurance questions or concerns please feel free to call our office so we can assist you.